STRONG BUSINESSES BUILD STRONG COMMUNITIES
At Antidote 71, we work with companies in professional services (medical, financial, legal), as well as the manufacturing & construction industries—and as community and civic organizations—to create meaningful content and execute inbound marketing strategies that grow their businesses.
Because we believe that strong marketing leads to strong companies. And strong companies enrich and enhance the communities they're in.
Based in Omaha, Nebraska (with a second office in Sioux City, Iowa), we have clients in 13 states spanning the nation. We've been around since 2002, evolving over the years as marketing has changed and grown, to help our clients find success in this ever-changing world..
We’re looking for an Account Executive to be responsible for the end to end client experience - great ones are a jack-of-all-trades with a broad understanding of advertising, marketing and digital/social media.
You’ll be the daily point of contact between the agency and one or more client accounts and serve as the lifeline for ‘getting things done’ for the client.
Your primary role is to lead development of strategic marketing plans for clients and ensure those plans are executed properly once approved.
You’ve gotta love people, because you’ll interface with every agency department to keep projects moving on behalf of the client. This includes ensuring that client input and concern regarding creative, media, digital strategy, planning and web projects are shared with the appropriate team member and resolved in the best interest of the client and in alignment with their overall goals.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a people person. Someone who enjoys engaging with clients and team members, and helping solve problems both internally and externally. We’re looking for someone who can balance the needs of our clients with the needs and profitability of the agency. A diplomat and negotiator of sorts. But for marketing.
- Handles day-to-day activities for assigned clients.
- Keeps apprised of progress of clients' projects through relevant personnel and technology tools.
- Receives client briefings and completes Client Contact Reports for all client meetings and distributes to appropriate agency personnel.
- Quickly and accurately relays Client Change Orders to affected team members.
- Effectively presents, sells and defends all agency work/proposals to clients; supports other client service team members in these functions.
- Keeps apprised of clients' brands/products/services/marketing developments.
- Assists in preparing client invoices, proposals, marketing communications and strategic marketing plans, media (traditional and digital) and public relations plans.
- Regularly checks for and responds promptly to all client communications, including calls, faxes and emails.
- Oversees execution of approved programs.
- Provides internal “client POV” for creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinates client approval of same.
- Reviews billing prior to release to clients; ensures prompt collection of accounts receivable.
- Informs account director regularly of account progress for all assigned clients; involves account director immediately in event of potential problems, i.e., client/agency relations, budget overruns, etc.
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
- Actively seeks additional projects/new business from client contacts.
- Represents agency at industry and community functions.
What should you know?
You really need to be able to communicate effectively internally and externally. To document details and create action plans on a regular basis. You should have experience leading others, and driving consensus among varying viewpoints. As you grow in the position, you’ll know as much about the clients’ products and services as they do. Sometimes, maybe more.
- Minimum education of Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or closely related discipline.
- Minimum of 2-3 years in account service in an advertising agency or similar field.
- Highly organized and able to effectively handle multiple tasks, details and demands simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to translate conceptual ideas and complex client feedback into coherent and actionable creative requests.
- Strong client service mindset.
- Keen eye for details, must be excellent at proofing.
- Knowledge of HubSpot preferred but not required.
- Strong company culture
- Flexible work schedule
- Enhanced holiday & time off schedule
- Health, Vision, & Dental Insurance with company contribution
- 401(k)/Roth 401(k) with company match
- Education allowance
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Company sponsored DoorDash DashPass & monthly meal credit
- Free beverages & snacks
- Additional fringe benefits (just ask!)
Media Contact : Rich Mackey
Related Links : https://careers.antidote71.com/jobs/Careers/505268000001414010/Marketing-Account-Executive?source=CareerSite