Inventory Technician Wanted - Elkhorn Office Location
CommTech Global is a preeminent commissioning solutions company based in Omaha, NE serving diverse energy clients across the United States and beyond.
The Inventory Technician/Inventory Control Specialist will report to the Purchasing Manager. This position must understand CommTech Global’s stock and inventory needs as well as general sales and energy industry market trends. The position will be responsible for the accurate accounting of warehouse inventory which includes receiving, processing, recording, and distributing inventory, supplies and materials. This position will also perform a variety of clerical duties including data entry and maintenance of files and records.
- Analyze inventory to determine optimal reorder levels based on inventory turnover while managing vendor lead times.
- Receive orders accurately and verify shipments are not damaged.
- Generate purchase orders as requested.
- Maintain current pricing from preferred vendors in inventory system to ensure accurate project estimates.
- Stage components using pick lists or work orders for CommTech employees.
- Provide timely resolution of stock discrepancies and identify process gaps.
- Perform cycle counts on raw materials.
- Process returns and follow up on missed delivery dates with vendors.
- Coordinate shipments of completed goods.
- Dispose of and account for obsolete inventory as directed.
- Work closely with Purchasing Manager and Director of Operations to ensure products purchased meet the needs of the company and maintain current awareness of energy industry market trends.
- Other duties as assigned.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
High School Diploma required. Prefer 2 Year Associate Degree.
Ability to work alone or within a group.
Self-driven to completion of job.
Must have a strong commitment to personal and team safety.
Demonstrate strong interpersonal and organizational skills. Ability to multi-task.
Effectively communicate and interact with all levels of the team, customers, and external contacts via telephone, written form, email, and in person.
Proficiency in programs like Microsoft SharePoint, Access, Word, Office, PowerPoint, Project, Publisher, and Visio a plus.
Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Excellent customer service skills.
Familiarity in the Solar, Wind, Petroleum, and Natural Gas Industry a plus.
Knowledge of panel assembly a plus.
Ability to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time.
Ability to sustain a level of physical activity, including walking, climbing, reaching, and bending.
Good dexterity of hands and fingers to perform computer work.
Ability to read, comprehend, and follow company procedures and manufacturers guidelines.
Requires the ability to demonstrate regular and predictable attendance on the job.
Valid, active driver's license and the ability to operate a vehicle.
Ability to pass all random DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing.
Media Contact : Kristine Rohwer
Related Links : https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/561496