VIRTUAL EVENT: Quick Pitch (4/7/21)
Wednesday, April 7, 2021 (7:30 AM - 9:00 AM) (CDT)
Quick Pitch is our way of helping you build connections – faster! You will have 60 seconds to give other professionals an overview of your company, product and/or services. Once everyone has had a chance to introduce themselves, we will ask attendees who they would like to meet and place them into breakout rooms accordingly for further conversations.
What would you talk about if you had one minute in an elevator with a potential client? Make small talk about weather or your favorite sports team? You could, or you could introduce yourselves and your companies to each other. You meet hundreds of people each year... are you comfortable with your quick pitch?
People like to do business with people they know. Networking is key to business growth.
- Anyone you meet could be a potential customer or a great source of leads.
- You only have a brief time to make your point - first impressions are lasting impressions.
- Focus on the essentials
- Tell us your name and company name
- Share your skills and goals
- Who is your target audience
- Don't forget to also share what you are looking for
- Make sure you are positive and persuasive and you will make your 60 seconds count.
Let us know you're coming! Registration opens Mar. 1
Registration closes at midnight on Apr. 6 or when attendee max. is reached. No refunds for cancellations received after Apr. 31.
A Zoom link and roster will be emailed to registered attendees on April 6.
Space is limited. Registration caps at 50 for this event.
Interested in hosting an event in 2021? Fill out this form.
Photo and Video Release:
By registering and participating in this event, you consent to the recording of your likeness, image, and/or voice and authorize the Greater Omaha Chamber to use photographs, video, and audio recordings containing your likeness, image, and/or voice in any medium for any purpose.