None of our Prosper Omaha successes would be possible without the enthusiastic support of our generous investors. Together, we are catalyzing important projects, elevating our region’s image and making strides in developing and retaining the talent our businesses need to thrive.
That’s the Power of “We” – and its effectiveness inspires us to aim even higher as we open a new era of economic development.
Join fellow Prosper Omaha investors for the first of two Prosper Omaha Investors Meetings this year.
- Celebrate Prosper Omaha success stories, and gain new insights into how your Prosper Omaha investment has strengthened our community over the last five years.
- Be there as we officially kickoff Prosper Omaha 2.0, our next five-year economic development campaign. How will it differ from the original Prosper Omaha and fast-track our vision for Greater Omaha 2040? We’ll explain.
- 3 – 3:15 p.m. | Networking
- 3:15 – 4 p.m. | Program
- 4 – 5 p.m. | Social Hour
- David G. Brown, president and CEO, Greater Omaha Chamber
- Tim Burke, president and CEO, OPPD; chair of Prosper Omaha 2.0 campaign
- Scott Moore, Senior Vice President Corporate Relations, Union Pacific