Thursday, November 17, 2022 (7:30 AM - 9:00 AM) (CST)
Insightful. Actionable. Future-focused.
The Economic Outlook forum prepares business leaders, advisors and economic development professionals for what’s to come.
In 2022, a panel of experts will participate in a facilitated discussion covering current topics impacting businesses and their various perspectives on workforce, supply chain and consumer trends.
Experts will provide current information and analysis on the business climate, economic performance, emerging trends and attitudes towards future growth. Expect a thoughtful discussion of the national and local economy, performance data and perceptions.
The Greater Omaha Chamber's president and CEO, Veta Jeffery, will moderate a conversation between several local experts:
- Nate Kauffman, Vice President & Omaha Branch Executive, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
- Derek Leathers, Chairman, President & CEO, Werner Enterprises
- Howard Liu, M.D., MBA, Chair & Professor, Department of Psychiatry, University of Nebraska Medical Center/Nebraska Medicine
- Beth Whited, Executive Vice President - Sustainability & Strategy & Chief Human Resources Officer, Union Pacific Railroad
Packed with thought-provoking information and data you won’t find elsewhere. It’s just what you need to jump start conversations with clients and colleagues and guide your decision making in the upcoming year. Get exclusive insights you can act on.
For full information and event details, visit OmahaChamber.org/EOL
Tickets go on sale Monday, Sept. 19, 2022.
- Single Ticket: $75 Members / $85 Non-Members
Includes one (1) ticket to the event. Each ticket includes access to the complimentary parking lot and breakfast.
- Table of Ten: $750 Members / $850 Non-Members
Includes ten (10) tickets to the event seated together at a reserved table. Each ticket includes access to the complimentary parking lot and breakfast.
All attendees must register using their own, primary email address. This is to ensure each individual receives event communications.
This event is made possible by the generous contributions of several organizations.
We appreciate their support.
Presenting Sponsors: ACCESSbank | Baird Holm | D.A. Davidson & Co. | Deloitte
Supporting Sponsor: Bankers Trust | Lamp Rynearson
Media Partner: KETV