CEOs for CODE: Strategic Doing for an Inclusive Omaha
Thursday, August 3, 2023 (9:00 AM - 10:30 AM) (CDT)
We welcome you to join us for our third quarter CEOs for CODE on August 3, 2023 at the Highlander (2112 N 30th St). It will be an unforgettable experience using the Strategic Doing Method to create a more Inclusive Omaha!
This session will focus on:
- Top Notch Health Care, Transportation, and Housing for Everyone
- Rebranding: Omaha Is for Everyone - An Epicenter of Opportunity
- A Thriving, Diverse Workforce with more Representation in Leadership
- New, Innovative, and Inclusive Models of Education and Development
- Cultivating a Diverse, Interconnected Community
The Strategic Doing Method will help each of you leverage your amazing talents and abilities into actionable steps that you can see and feel the results of. Deb Carlson and Jillian Krumbach Methodist College will be partnering with us and facilitating the event.
What to Expect?
- Give us your best!! Come ready to participate and give your full attention for 90 minutes to navigate the framework and create actionable steps together.
- Share your assets!! Think about two assets that you currently possess and are willing to share or give away freely. Assets can fall into the following categories:
- Skills/Abilities: Consider your expertise in networking, marketing, public speaking, accounting, or any other relevant field.
- Physical Assets: Think about land, buildings, equipment, or any tangible resources that could benefit others.
- Social Assets: Reflect on your networks of people, and involvement in boards of directors, clubs, churches, or other community organizations.
- Capital Assets: Consider your discretionary funding, administrative support, access to state funding, grants, or any other financial resources that can make a difference.
- Create a plan together!
The Strategic Doing Method will include table guides to help you through the process, but the answers will come from your passion, expertise, and creative minds! The Chamber is thrilled to help support you in your efforts!
- You do not have to have any prior experience in the Strategic Doing Method to join. In fact, it may be new to many people attending! Our facilitator, Jillian Krumbach, will explain the process during the meeting, and the table guides will further support you. We ask you to come with an open mind and excitement for the future, for it is ours to create!!
- Come hungry!! Breakfast will be served.
- No need to bring anything for the event – all writing supplies will be provided.
- If you can, place your phone on vibrate to give yourself time to focus on the event.
Kindly e-mail Rachael Shipley with any dietary concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you on August 3, 2023!!! Your perspectives and contributions are integral to our collective success.
2112 North 30th Street Omaha, Nebraska
Omaha, NE 68111 United States
CEOs for CODE
CODE – other