CEOs for CODE at The Conference
Thursday, October 6, 2022 (10:00 AM - 11:30 AM) (CDT)
This group brings business leaders together in their shared commitment to break down barriers and drive change at the executive level.
Join us for a special CEOs for CODE meeting, facilitated during The Conference on Opportunity, Diversity and Equity to engage in a peer-learning model for best practices on leading an organization that includes everyone and leverages the diverse talents of all contributors and closing the gap on what is promised and what is practiced in the area of diversity and inclusion.
During this special session, the Greater Omaha Chamber's president and CEO, Veta Jeffery will moderate a conversation between several special guests:
- Mickey Anderson, President & Chief Executive Officer, Baxter Auto Group & 2022 Greater Omaha Chamber Board Chairman
- Wendy Goldberg, Executive Director & Co-Founder, Tri-Faith Initiative
- Scott Moore, SVP Corporate Relations & Chief Administrative Officer, Union Pacific Railroad
- Jeff Raikes, Co-Founder, The Raikes Foundation
- Stancia Jenkins, Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, University of Nebraska System
If you can only attend the CEOs for CODE Session, register here.
Pre-Registration for the CEOs for CODE Session ONLY is free and required.
If you are interested in attending the full Conference on Opportunity, Diversity and Equity, register here. Your registration to the full event will allow you to participate in the CEOs for CODE session as well!
455 N. 10th St.
Omaha, NE 68102
CEOs for CODE