Nebraska Safety Council Announces CPR/AED Certification Scholarships
The Nebraska Safety Council is offering free CPR/AED classes for the public. This is a great opportunity to learn this important life-saving skill at no-cost.
- Eligibility requirements: Lancaster county resident, 15+ years of age, and low-income.
- A scholarship application must be signed and returned to the Nebraska Safety Council (2 days) prior to the class.
- Each class can accept a maximum of 20 individuals.
- Registration is open on a first come, first serve basis.
- Registration is required and a 7-day notice to reschedule is required if you are unable to attend.
- SEPTEMBER 16: (F Street Community Center: 1225 F St, Lincoln, NE 68508)
- OCTOBER 21: (Air Park Community Center: 3720 NW 46th St, Lincoln, NE 68524)
- NOVEMBER 18: (Belmont Community Center: 3335 N 12th St, Lincoln, NE 68521)
- DECEMBER 16: Make up day/wait list day*
Learn more and apply online here.
Media Contact : Rebekah Lassen
Related Links : email@example.com