Communications - Social Media Engagement Volunteer
Social engagement volunteers interact with supporters on social platforms and help to tell the Red Cross story across Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Flickr, Instagram, and others.
- Showcase Red Cross services and program through social posts including photos and videos.
- Train and encourage Red Cross volunteers and employees to use their personal social accounts to share information about the Red Cross.
- Respond to mentions and direct messages. Join existing conversations by validating information, correcting misinformation, recognizing partners, and sharing information.
- Post content on Facebook, Twitter, blogs and the Red Cross Disaster Action Room across the region.
- Post Red Cross activities to followers from events first-hand
- Alert leadership to any negative posts
Media Contact : Barby.Clark@redcross.org
Related Links : https://www.redcross.org/volunteer/become-a-volunteer.html