Stop in Thursday, February 23rd, for our Founders Tap Takeover event, and don't miss your chance to play Plinko and win some awesome prizes from Founders Brewing Co.
Date: Thursday, February 23rd from Open to Close.
- All Day IPA - An all-day IPA naturally brewed with a complex array of malts, grains and hops. Balanced for optimal aromatics and a clean finish. The perfect reward for an honest day’s work and the ultimate companion to celebrate life’s simple pleasures. ABV 4.7%
- 4 Giants Tropical Treasure - The Tropical Treasure is out of control, covering The Realm in tropical fruit flavor! Their problem is your gain as this Hazy IPA is absolutely bombarded with the aromas of pineapple, tangerine and lemon for moderate sweetness and a touch of lingering bitterness to accentuate the delightful haze provided by the beer’s massively malty bill. ABV 7.5%
- French Toast Bastard - Backwards Bastard gets the full fledged breakfast treatment! The malty and rich bourbon barrel-aged scotch ale is introduced to the essence of smooth maple, warm cinnamon, and notes of sweet vanilla for an incredibly decadent brunch inspired sipper. One taste and you'd swear you were digging into your Sunday morning french toast. Breakfast for dinner anyone? ABV 11.1%
- KBS Maple Mackinac Fudge - Michigan didn't invent old-fashioned fudge, but it was perfected here. Founders pay tribute to this time-honored tradition with KBS Maple Mackinac Fudge by amplifying the rich chocolate notes of KBS using Mackinac Fudge coffee, then adding maple syrup and aging it in oak bourbon barrels, they've created a bold new take on our barrel-aged classic - one that could only have originated in Michigan. ABV 11%
- Underground Mountain Brown - Underground Mountain Brown is the harmonious drinking experience only achieved when their imperial brown ale, earthy sumatra coffee and a year aging in caves below Grand Rapids comes together. A team of malts complement the bold sumatra coffee perfectly, while time spent immersed in oak creates layers of depth and complexity. A celebration of the barrel, the bean and everything in between. ABV 11.9%
Get it on your calendar by RSVPing to the event at the link below, or just stop in on Thursday, February 23rd, for some Founders brews and prizes. No reservations necessary.