MindSet Leadership Spring Series
April 24 – 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
April 25 – 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tour through the minds of phenomenal leaders. Learn real leadership. Enrich your professional network.
The MindSet Leadership Series is a renowned leadership development program for executives, directors, and key decision-makers.
New this year:
- Two full days of courses (versus four) – less time away from the office
- Reduced cost: $3,250. A $500 discount for Chamber members
16 hours of content:
- Leadership and Culture Setting
- Recruitment and Selection
- Building Star Employees
- Instilling Pride and Ownership
- April 24 and 25 – 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Space is limited. Register today!
The premier ideas shared are yours to act on and integrate. As your company culture improves, so could your bottom line – a motivated, happy workforce helps attract and retain the best talent while keeping expenses down and revenues up.