With over 25 years of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) and human resources practitioner experience, the Schabel Solutions team knows what it takes to develop and implement effective DEI programs. We’ve done this work as employees of large organizations. We’ve successfully overcome internal barriers to executive buy in, resourcing, developing and sustaining DEI programs.
Since 2016, we’ve been leveraging our experience and expertise as a strategic DEI consulting partner helping other organizations develop and implement innovative diversity and inclusion programs to build more collaborative, engaged and productive workplaces and workforces. More specifically, our solutions help our clients build the strategies, confidence, skills, normalized inclusive behaviors and workplace cultures needed to address the dangers of unmitigated unconscious bias, untapped talent, missed market opportunities and stagnant innovation.
How we do it:
We use our signature framework and people centric tools to deliver innovative and customizable DEI consulting, DEI training, DEI presenting and DEI coaching services to our many business, education, government and not-for-profit clients. More precisely, we:
- Design and deliver customized and engaging DEI trainings and DEI presentations.
- Develop customized diversity and inclusion strategies.
- Generate customized employee attraction and retention strategies.
- Design and conduct organizational culture audits and equity audits.
- Provide executive and team DEI coaching.
- Design customized supplier diversity programs.
- Consult on sustainable employee engagement programming and DEI best practices.
- Develop effective good faith efforts for affirmative action programs (AAPs) and equal employment opportunity (EEO) initiatives.