Care Consultants for the Aging
Our mission is to provide the elderly and their adult children with assistance in achieving a continued independent living style. We seek to find and refer caregivers and other professionals that provide support services.
CCA Home Care provides a Home Care Registry. We screen and refer caregivers who work for families. The care is client-directed, ensuring that you make the decisions regarding your care for that of your loved one. This unique service has proven time and again to be of superior quality as evidenced by our reputation for providing the best level of care possible.
Total charge for CNA assistance through CCA Home Care is $21.50-$28.50 per hour depending on the length of visit and cares needed while CNA is present.
- Refers interviewed, screened and qualified caregivers.
- Provides quality care at affordable rates.
- Places caregivers between 1 hour to 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. The hours are flexible and can change as your needs change.
- Matches caregiver skills and personalities with client needs and requests.
- Meets with the client and/or their family, case manager or representative before the care begins in order to better understand the client’s needs and desired care.
- Assists in finding replacement caregivers if requested by the client.
- Available 24 hours a day to assist you, because we know your needs are not limited to a Monday-Friday work week.